Saturday, September 3, 2016

Birthday Boy


Hunter decided instead of a birthday party he wants his BFF, Brody Brown, to come with us for a long weekend to Greer for Labor Day.  I thought it was a brilliant idea!


So Hunter was lucky and got to spend his birthday with his family and BFF, up in the cool pines fishing all day!  It was the perfect birthday for him!  


Hunter caught 5 fish today!  So he was a pretty happy birthday boy!


It was a great day of fishing for these two!  Great weather and fish were biting!


We had red velvet cake for Hunter's birthday since it is his favorite!  With the left over cake he asked if he could smash it in his face.  Of course I said, "ABSOLUTELY!!"


And so Hunter had a wonderful time smashing cake in his own face....hahaha!


Now look at that face.... that is one happy teenager!

Happy Birthday Hunter
13 Things I Love About Hunter
1.  His sense of humor!
2.  His love of life!  This kid has so many dreams and I am sure knowing Hunter he's going to do them all!
3.  I love what a hard worker he is.  This kid will get up at 4:30 in the morning all on his own and get to basketball practice.  Not one day was he late or did he miss!
4.  Hunter has become a very helpful kid!  I am loving that!
5.  I love his desire to choose the right.  I recently hear his phone making a bing noise around 9:00 at night.  I figured it was a text and told him he needed to be turning his phone in and to quite texting because it was that time of night.  He showed me his phone and said, "Mom no one is texting me this late.  That's just the reminder I put in my phone to read my scriptures and say my prayers!"  LOVED BEING TOLD THAT!
6.  His love of people.  
7.  I love what a deep thinker he his.
8.  I am loving the fact that he is an extremely talkative Cluff boy.  I think we broke the reserve, non-talkative Cluff boy mold when Justin and I started having boys!  Hunter will talk to ANYONE and about ANYTHING!  He is going to make a great missionary.
9.  I love when him and Kiersten get giggly!  It makes my heart smile!
10.  I love his smile!
11.  I love the fact that he makes his bed every morning and it still has 3 stuffed animals on it!!!
12.  I love his style!  This kid loves to match more than any boy his age, matter of fact probably more than any girl his age, that I know.  I love how much he loves SHOES!
13.  I love how he plans fun things to do with his friends.  Like bigger and better hunts, laser tag games and capture the flag.  Hunter is such a fun teenager!

Can't believe Hunter is a teenager now!!!

No comments: