Wednesday, September 21, 2016

#HOCO2K16

It's been a super crazy week here at the Cluff house.  Dress up days and evening school activities has really kept this house jumping.  That's on top of the normal school and dance schedule.  Kiersten did have to miss dance two days because of her obligation to student council.  The other activities she could make it to following dance classes.


Fun kids right here!


Kiersten and her cute friends came to our house to make matching shirts for Mock the Eagles dress up day.  The overall theme for Homecoming is the Hunger Games.  These girls have too much fun together!


Ella needed in the morning picture.  I was happy to get one picture with Kiersten dressed up.  She leaves right about when the boys are waking up.  


I love that my boys think its fun to dress up and show school spirit.


Hunter put together this outfit all on his own for Twister Tuesday.


Logan and Ryker dressed up for Twin Day.  They decided this at 7:05 in the morning.


So what do I do???
Oh I find matching soccer outfits and I give Ryker a haircut to match Logan's.  And they were ready for their ride to school at 7:30.  I'd say thats pretty darn good for this mom!  I think I scored some mom points today!!!
Ryker got lots of complements on his new hair cut.

  

Hunter was twins with Naveah Grant, and then Logan wore a similar outfit to his school for Wacky Wednesday!


These boys of mine are hilarious!


Kiersten all dressed up on water day!
I loved getting this picture sent to me by Mrs. Williams, the school counselor.  It's great to be friends with people at the schools!


The GANGGANG mocking their Thatcher guy friends!
They did it well!!!


School spirit day was a success!


Logan's grade had the boys dress in blue and girls dress in yellow.  I think Logan nailed it!


Getting ready for the parade!!!  Showing some school spirit beautiful ladies!!!


Grant was rocking it at the homecoming game!
It's a bummer our quarterback was suspended from playing in the game tonight.  We ended up being creamed by the Thatcher Eagles.  Would have been nice to see what the outcome would have been with our regular players in their regular positions.  Ryn Lewis did a good job considering he has never played as our quarterback.  Any way it was a fun night in this small town!


I hope these girls are enjoying there Sophomore year!  It's going by too fast I know that much!
Great week, but I am so glad it's over.  And so is Kiersten.  She is really learning how hard it is to be in charge of activities.  My biggest complaint of the week is that teachers still gave kids homework!!!!  Grrrrr.....it just irks me!  The stupidest part is that the Biology teacher, who is also the student counsel teacher gave the most homework every single night.  She needs to be whacked with a common sense stick or something.  Save your stupid homework packets for another week ya moron!!!

No comments: