Sunday, September 4, 2016

Greer Day 3

When I win the lottery (probably not going to happen since I don't pay the lottery), but when I win I am buying a cabin in Greer and spending at least one weekend a month up in the cool pines.  It's so refreshing to the soul!


Hunter actually caught this fish with his bare hands!!! Pretty exciting!


I finally got my fish for the trip.  I didn't spend much time fishing so I was happy to even catch one.


Kiersten was equally excited to catch a fish.  She said her trip was complete at that point.


Ella.... well she is just a nut!  She thought this plastic wrap made wonderful glasses.


The kids all found cool walking sticks.  Grant thought he was so funny picking this huge one out as his.


I love this guy of mine!  He drives me insane but I am glad we are still pushing through.  Depression sucks!


Look at that cute face!


I love little kids that love stuffed animals!


This was our home for the weekend!



We didn't get a picture before Quincy had to head back home for work.  Loved having this crew come with us for the weekend!  Tons of fun!  Had a blast the last night playing cards.  We taught out older kids a new game called "Oh Crap".  It's fun!


Played a mean game of soccer!  I believe us girls BEAT the boys.  That would include Justin and me playing against each other.  What a sight that was.  I was glad he finally got off his phone and came outside to join us.  And what better way to show him that I was glad then to beat him....LOL.  Just teasing!  I was just glad he came out and got involved.  He spend a lot of time on his phone, I almost had to call him Mona. BAHAHAHA!  That would be our exchange student from last year that really spent the whole weekend in greer last year on her phone.


As we headed home on Monday we of course had to stop at Darbis Cafe in Pinetop. 


Their smothered biscuits and gravy with green chili is killer.


Banana fosters french toast does not disappoint either!


What a group!
It was a fun filled weekend!  Love getting away!  Until next year Greer!



No comments: