Friday, September 2, 2016

Greer Day 1

Our tradition of going to Greer for Labor Day seems to really have stuck.  
And.  I.  Love.  it.
I joke with we are up there that Greer was the town that I spend my summers as a child.  Totally not true, but super fun to pretend like I did.  


Such a picturesque little town!



Only took an hour and the boys had caught this snake.  It was not a water snake or gartner  snake so I made them let it go after just a few hours of observing it.


Our cabin was right across the road from the Greer Cafe.....lucky me!


Pizza was yummy!


Brownie Sunday with carmel drizzle was even better!


Ell competely agrees with that statement....hehehe....


The sign side you had to be 12 or younger to use the horse swing.  So Hunter was excited he had one day left he could "legally" swing on it.


Look at that silly teenage boy being silly on a horse swing.  I am glad Hunter is such a fun teenager.



Logan is such a good fisherman!


Literally this was captured in the moment!


Logan's expression is the best!  


Ella attempting to cast her line out and reel it back in.  That was super entertaining to her.  Oh and of course falling in the cold water.  She loved that part!  She is such a fish and didn't care one bit that the water was so cold.
We can't wait till Justin and Kiersten get up here.  And we are excited to have Quincy, Gloria and their kids staying with us this year.  It's going to be a great weekend!

No comments: