Sunday, April 2, 2017

How Did I Get So Lucky?

Today Hunter had a track meet at U of A stadium. I was in Sedona having a girls weekend with Kiersten and wasn't able to go watch Hunter's meet. I asked him how the track meet went Saturday afternoon and this was his reply....

 

This is the best text a mother could receive!  Not only was Hunter, my 13 year old son, watching general conference at his track meet but he also beat his PR in the mile by 5 seconds. He was happy about that!! 

 

Hunter took notes on all sessions of conference. Seriously what did I do in the premortal life to deserve such great kids!?! I am so blessed to be their mother. I am learning so much from my kids example. 

The next day as I was getting ready to travel home from Sedona I get this text from Hunter....


What an awesome young man Hunter is!!  He may be small in stature but he is anything but small in spirit. Hunter is really paving the way for his two younger brothers to follow. I am grateful for his testimony and example!
It is a privilege to be his mother!!

No comments: