Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Nuts


Grant was the cutest little squirrel in his school musical performance tonight! 

 

I told Grant I wanted a picture of him before we left for his play and he said, "Follow me, I know the perfect spot!"

 

I followed him outside and sure enough he had thought of the perfect spot for a squirrel picture....in a big tree! 

 

I love the little musical performances DPA puts on!  They are perfect!  Each kid gets a speaking part, they are each in a special character song with hand gestures/dance, and there are a few songs from the whole group. One of the things that make it perfect is that it lasts about 30 minutes!!  Short and sweet and adorable! 


Such cute rain clouds!

 

Love all the sun costumes!

 

But the squirrels stole my heart ❤️ 
Grant did a great job on his rap song. 

 

Grant and his best buddy Rigdon Claridge! 


How cute are these two squirrels?!?  Ella of course needed to be in the picture too. 

After the performance Justin had to pick Kiersten and Hunter up from dance and hurry to mutual. So I took Logan, Grant, Ella and Rigdon to Denny's for dinner. While we were eating I get this text from my friend MiQuel McRae.  

 

Oh man what a typical boy that Grant is. What a nut!!!
This was a perfect play for Grant and these kindergarten thru second graders!  
Grant did a great job and apparently was the entertainment on that side of the stage. Wish I would have known what side he was going to be on because it sounds like he was funny. 

No comments: