Thursday, April 20, 2017

Rough Night

It was a rough night for Ella Jane, which in parent lanugauge means a bad night for us. Luckily Justin actually woke up and offered to help with Ella. Usually he can just sleep through everything. 


Ella started throwing up at 1:30 this morning and continued to throw up every hour till around noon. She was exhausted and so was her dad. I was able to sleep from 3-6 so I wasn't as exhausted. 

Good thinking on Ella's part wearing her pink rain boots!!  Hahaha.....actually not a bad idea when you think about it?!? 

 

I love that little kids think a bandaid makes everything feel better!  Poor Ella! Her belly bandaid made her tummy feel a little better she said! 

 

Even though I am way behind on school work this week and I really needed Ella to go to Amy's preschool so I could have time to work on things, I have enjoyed holding Ella!!  We have watched cartoons, I've rubbed her belly, and sang songs. 

I sure hope she gets better fast because I am suppose to be leaving for Gilbert tomorrow afternoon with the older 3 kids, who have a dance competition this weekend. 

I had to remind myself that it is okay to get behind in school, laundry, house work etc, as long as your family is happy, loved and cared for, the rest can wait. 

So many things are on the "waiting list" for today. I am just enjoying my day loving on my sweet Ella Jane! 

No comments: