Wednesday, April 5, 2017

"Snapchat Worthy"

Hunter had a bad morning. Things just weren't going his way. I have to give him a break. We've made a new morning schedule the past two weeks. 

He lost his phone and needed to earn money to buy a new one. I have been wanting to get on a regular schedule and hit the gym in the mornings, without having to get up at 4:30 in the morning. I usually make it to the gym at some point in the day but often it was like 10:30 at night once Justin got home. So it was just too crazy. 

To help me and to help Hunter, we decided he could be in charge in the mornings. Help remind the boys to make their beds and he could make a warm breakfast for everyone. In turn I would pay him $2 a day to do that. This has allowed me to go to the gym from 5:45-7:00. 

It has been working out so nice!!

Hunter got an old phone to use but needed a case for it. Since I noticed he was having a bad morning when I got home from the gym, I decided I should check him out of school for lunch. We went and got lunch and picked him out a case. Then I had one errand to run. 

Hunter knows just how to get to me. As we walked in to Home Depot he said, "Mom please let me push you in a child cart. It would be awesome and Snapchat worthy!"


Who can say no to that. Hahaha!
Made Hunter happy ✔️
Made me laugh ✔️
Got a few funny looks✔️
Don't care ✔️
 
 

This kid is a stud!!!

No comments: