Monday, May 29, 2017

(Backup) Graffiti of Rocky Point


The graffiti in Rocky Point is killer! 

 

I sure love this family of mine!

 

Not that it isn't a totally exhausting job being a mother to 5 young kids but I am so proud I get to be the mom to these kids!  They really do make me proud. 

 

And I love all the kids I get to be adopted mom to. We love having extra kids around. Especially in Mexico. 

 

Ella is such a stinker and the cutest girl all at the same time. 
Look at that smiling face. 

 

Kiersten and Kallie have become great friends this year in high school. It has been fun and like a breath of fresh air. Kallie is fun, loud, sweet and helpful. 



I tell ya the graffiti does not disappoint around Rocky Point. 

 

Love my Logie Bear! 
 

I love my Hunter boy! 

 
 
 

 


So glad I made everyone drive around and take pictures of the graffiti. No one was very excited about doing it but man I am glad I made them anyways. We rewarded them for having a good attitude with ice cream from Thrify's. I am happy to report everyone received and ice cream! 

No comments: