Sunday, May 28, 2017

Church in Mexico


I love going to church in Mexico. 
It is great to feel the spirit through familiar music even when it is in a different language. 

 

Love these people!! 

 

Kiersten was so happy that Kallie got to come with us to Mexico. 
They are such fun and beautiful girls! 

 

This is Kristi John, she becomes my kids grandma while we are in Mexico. She has and will forever have a special place in my heart!! 

 

Donuts at Reggies following church might be Ella's favorite part. She devoured her chocolate donut. Anthony, the guy that works here saw Ella and took her order before the group of people that we there first. 
The kids said now even strangers are spoiling her. Lol! 

 

I am not a big donut eater at home but I do love me a Boston creme donut at Reggies. 

No comments: