Saturday, May 13, 2017

Dance Recital Time

I always love dance recital day! 


Four kids in dance and 3 in company makes for a busy day full of recitals but I wouldn't want it any other way. 
 
 

Danika, Kiersten, and Kallie
Kiersten has great friends that always support her. I love that. 

 

Alec Judd came to watch Kiersten and scored some points by bringing her flowers. 

 

Ryann was so sweet and bought the boys candy bouquets and she bought flowers for me. She is so sweet and thoughtful. 


This years Beauty and the Beast ballet production was phenomenal!!

 

Kiersten was one of the main characters, Lumiere. She was breathtaking!!  No one would know that this was her first year learning pointe. 
 
 

This production lasted 30 minutes and honestly I could have watch another hour of it. Everyone was sad that it wasn't longer. Grammie Cluff cried watching Kiersten dance. It really was that impressive! 

 

Everything about this performance was outstanding! 

 

The costumes were perfect, the choreography was beautiful, and the dancers all did amazing! 

 

All our kids performed wonderful today. It is always a proud day as a parent to watch your kid rock the stage. Of course I think my kids are by far the greatest!!! 
Love my dancers! 

No comments: