Sunday, May 7, 2017

Better Than Any Bed and Breakfast

We were lucky to get to stay with Tressie's cousins while we were in Utah for the woman's conference. 

 

The house is pretty from the outside but man the inside is so sweet. 

 

I just loved everything about this place. 

 

I mean what is not to love about this house!?!

 

This shot could be in a magazine for reals. Beautiful! 

 

This is the master bedroom...


I love that they have cool chairs. 


This was a bedroom in the basement. I love it!!  
 
 

This little entry way is just an entrance in to the wing where some of their kids sleep. I fell in love with this area especially! 

 

  

Tiffany office is perfect!!  I dream of having an office where I can practice therapy and hope it immulates many aspects of this room. Tiffany opened my mind to lots of opportunity ideas and really inspired me. I enjoyed our time with her probably even more than I classes at woman's conference. I think I needed to meet her more than anything. 
It really was Better than staying in a bread and breakfast. 

No comments: