Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!


I love all these little humans!!  Okay Kiersten is taller than me ....sad momma day, but not surprising!


I am so grateful these five beautiful children chose to come to our home. Ella took a little convincing, but she finally came :)
They are my everything!  They make me smile, laugh, cry, yell, want to be better, go crazy, love harder, and so proud!!!
 

This is typical emotions around our house....lol! 
I love my crazy life and I am so grateful to be a mom!  I am also blessed to have a wonderful, caring, loving mother myself. My mom is the most selfless person I know. She shows gratitude for even the smallest of things and it such an example to me!  I love her so much! 

 

I am also grateful this Mother's Day for Justin!  We definitely have our struggles but I wouldn't want anyone else to go through this journey with!  
I am thankful for all the beautiful women in my life that have strengthen and loved me!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! 

No comments: