Monday, August 3, 2009

24th of July

My dad was so excited about how his wagon turned out that he wanted us to put it in the 24th of July parade and so we did. The kids of course were thrilled as well. We were so glad the Harmon's were coming to stay with us that weekend so we automatically had four more kids to ride on the horses and wagon.
Hunter was very excited to look like a pioneer/cowboy! Isn't he so handsome? This is Theron, my sister-in-laws, Tif's nephew. He was so cute and happy to ride the horses.
Lil' Cowboy Logie! He loves the horses the most and pretty much things he owns them.
This is Cody, my sister-in-law, Tif's nephew. Cody is such a easy going kid, thanks for being part of the parade with us Cody.
This is Rylan, he was one tough pioneer for the parade! We had a great time while they stayed with us!!!
Carson just being well Carson! Such a cutie! He made me laugh all weekend!
The beautiful pioneer girls, Kaely, Megan, Kiersten and Avry in the adorable wagon my dad made. They are so cute in their bonnets!
Kiersten loved helping with Avry in the wagon. She is going to be a great help when baby #4 comes soon.
I let Hunter and Austin wear guns for the parade and they were so excited. I told them they couldn't point the guns towards the crowd. They both kept showing me different ways they could hold them and asking me if they could at least do that. It was pretty much as close to point the guns at the crowd as they could get. Boys................gotta lov'em!
Farmer Justin took control of the company and did a fabulous job making it threw the parade with all those kids. I opted not to walk this time!
One thing I love about Justin is that he is a good sport when it comes to things like this. Thanks a lot Sweetheart!
Getting ready!
Almost there. Sidney got tired so Justin let her sit on his lap half way through the parade route.
We had a fun weekend with the Harmon's and hope they are brave enough to stay with us again. The kids had a great time playing together and it was nice to visit with Richard and Stacie.

No comments: