Monday, August 3, 2009

Sharp Shooter Hunter

Look at the New Sheriff in town!!!
Hunter loves to dress up and was thrilled to dress like a cowboy/pioneer for the 24th of July. He has worn the outfit for days since and loves to play cowboys! He is such a cute cowboy!!! Hunter loved to tip his hat! What a gentleman he is!
This is the serious Sharp Shooter Hunter Jay!! He said he couldn't smile because he was being "tough!" I got a kick out of that! I just love this boy. He melts my heart everyday and tests my patience regularly, but he is a great kid and very sweet so he more than makes up for his "tricks" as his calls it when his is being bad. Whenever he gets in trouble he'll say, "Mom I was just playing a trick to be funny!"
Watch out Partner and get those HANDS UP!!!
What a HANDSOME devil!!!

No comments: