Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TOO CUTE NOT TO BLOG

So this is Kiersten on the second day of school. She was just way too cute not to blog about!!! Now that I know I will only have one girl I feel justified in getting her REALLY CUTE clothes. I figure I only have a few years left where Kiersten will let me pick out her clothes so I am going to fully enjoy it while it lasts!!! I really wanted to jump in her body for the day and go to school. She was super excited to wear this outfit and got tons of compliments. I am so glad she is so girly!!! Shall we go to Paris?
Hunter was like "why don't you want another picture of me Mom?" Of course I wanted a picture of him as well....................he does look rather charming! These kids are so excited about school! They love their teachers!

No comments: