Monday, June 7, 2010

Amazing Jakes was........

...well.......AMAZING!!!
Our family
Kiersten and I had fun dancing together. That girls got the moves.
Mr. Grant just being adorable like always!
Justin was such a good sport to ride the roller coaster several times with Logan. Justin is a wonderful father!
Mr. Grant or should I say Mr. Giant......and Jordon. The babies enjoyed all the noises and just playing on the mats.
Yes that would be me taking a spin on the merry-go-round with Hunter and Logan. I love places like this because for a few hours I get to feel like a kid again. We had a fun time with our kids and the cousins. One of my favorite things..........beside the all you can eat buffet :)..........was playing laser tag. Our family and Brian's family all played together. It was loads of fun!
Spencer did an amazing job designing his house..........you can tell he has a degree in drafting. He was a good sport and let Logan and Ashley tare it down.
Kiersten had fun going goofy golfing!
We had a fun time together!!
You can tell from this picture that Amazing Jake's was a hit! Then it was back to the resort for pool time!

No comments: