Saturday, June 19, 2010

POPCORN WAR

When there is a milk carton full of popcorn in your fridge.........you know there is a story behind it!
And so the story of the popcorn war begins like this.....
This past Thursday, while at the boys baseball games Kiersten, Mac and I all got bags of popcorn. Kiersten ate half of hers and then had given it to Carson Shupe.........Wendy's girl. I walked by Carson and she wanted the remaining half bag of my popcorn as well. So I gave it to her. Wendy said.........no don't give that to her she already has Kiersten's popcorn and has dropped it on the ground and picked in back up........dirt and all. I of course don't listen to Wendy and I let Carson have my popcorn.
Once the games were over and we were loaded up in the car leaving the parking lot Wendy stopped us. She was on Mac's side of my car. Mac rolled down her window and Wendy gave her the two, half full bags of popcorn.
I thought..........Okay it's on.......and the popcorn war begins......
On the way home from the games I can see that Stewart, Wendy's husband is in front of us and that she is behind us. She heads into town, thank goodness and Stewart goes straight home. So Mac said to pull in behind Stewart and give him the popcorn and ask him to give it to Wendy.
So I do just that......Stewart wasn't quite sure about that, but I told him Wendy had left her popcorn and that she REALLY wanted it so could he please make sure she got it! And so he gave it to her when she got home and explained how much I emphasized how much she wanted it.
I then hear the doorbell at about 9:30..........go to the door........no one is there, but a car is driving away with it's lights off and YES the two, half full bags of popcorn are on my doorstep!
I then decide to leave them in Wendy's car..........I know she doesn't lock that beauty..........I figure she'll have a fun surprise in the morning and so she does.
Then two days later after returning from Walmart I go to put milk in the fridge and this is what I see.................a milk carton FULL OF POPCORN! It just made me laugh.........clever, very clever! And so it has just began............I need ideas people! I already have a plan as what to do next, but without a doubt this popcorn war will continue...........any clever ideas?

4 comments:

Alison said...

mail it

Kamala Crockett said...

Oh the things you do in Pima for entertainment!!

GirlyGirl said...

popcorn i a milk jug awsome

TheShumWAYS said...

Put it all over her lawn- that'll be a fun one to return