Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun CKC Pictures

I took some pictures of the Cluff grand kids to surprise my father-in-law for Father's Day.
They turned out so cute! Taking pictures of 15 kids is no easy task.......but they all did so good.
I decided to snap a few of my kids and get some prints for Justin as well. I got this printed on a piece of acrylic with metal rivets in the corners to hang it up. It turned out so nice and will look great hanging in Justin's office at the plant.
The skedster made the perfect backdrop!
It was Hunter's idea to sit in the cab of the skidster. He pose himself and everything..........good job Bud!
Adorable Right! Hunter was so excited to hold Mr. Grant. Hunter is a wonderful big brother. He is a great help when it comes to Mr. Grant.
The future of CKC!
Actually I just want my boys......and Kiersten........to do whatever they LOVE. There is no pressure here to end up working for the company. I hope my kids are lucky enough to have an occupation that they are passionate about!
Seriously what a guy!
I love how he already has the old man hangover belly in this picture......so cute. Why can't a roll like that look good on us adults :)
Logan was thrilled to get to ride on the "daddy tractor" with Uncle Brian.
I asked Logan to wear a hard hat a couple of times.......
His response, "NO I want 'dem to see my hair!"
Really buddy what hair?
Kiersten is getting way to grown up. She is getting a little more sassy..........oh getting paid back is going to be fun! YIKES! For the most part Kiersten is a sweetheart and a wonderful help to me! I love all that I am learning through her.
Isn't she gorgeous?
We copied Brian and Tif's idea of a family picture. I would have worn Levi's had I thought of this picture. It was a cute idea, thanks Tif!
This is the "daddy tractor" Logan and Hunter were so excited to ride in.
Uncle Brian took them and Doyle on two rides........lucky boys! I keep telling Justin that I want to go on a date and drive one of these around the plant. I think it would be fun to use the loader bucket and stuff.........sometime we'll get around to that date!
The cousin pictures turned out adorable........I am getting these kids trained. Well....... Uncle Justin bribing each of them with dollar bills didn't hurt!

2 comments:

BiggsFamily said...

Totally love this idea!! The pictures are so cute and adorable and I know I say this EVERY time but you are just so darn talented!!

Tifani said...

Hey cute cute pics, I need to get a cd of the ones you took of us and my kids if I could. Thank you for all you do to capture such cute moments in our family. we love you Aunt Becky!!!!