Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween
from Robin Hood and his Royal Crew
Hunter is Robin Hood, Logan a strong Knight, Becky is Maid Marian, Kiersten is a Renaissance Queen, Justin is a Knight and Mr. Grant is a Fierce Dragon! Don't they look like wonderful Trick-or-Treaters? Hunter and Logan needed costumes like these for their all school play so that's where our costume inspiration came from this year. I had other ideas but didn't want to be buying more then one costume of the boys so this is it!
We talked to the kids about what we would be for Halloween and they all got to pick the costumes they wanted online.....we'll the cheaper of the costumes they got to choose from.
Hunter was so cute from day one he started teasing Justin like this........"Hey Dad, you know Robin Hood gets to kiss Maid Marian right? And you know I am Robin Hood not you right?"
It was so cute! So we got all dressed for my mother-in-laws Halloween Party and asked Mac to come down to take our pictures. We ended up being 40 minutes late to her party, which I feel bad about but we did get some great pictures............once Mac showed up :)! She runs on Pryor time...........kinda like Mormon Standard Time.
Any way while we were waiting for Mac to come Hunter said, "Now Mom we have to get our kissing pictures okay?"
It was adorable! I just love this boy! So he told me how to pose and he just went to town.....................watch out ladies!!
I Love My Robin Hood!
He wanted to dip me and kiss...........it was hilarious!
Look at his happy smile...........yeah he made Justin jealous for sure!
Thank you Robin Hood for being so sweet..........you have my heart that's for sure!
When we took this picture Hunter looked up and said, "Hey are you cheating on me with a silly Knight?"
What can I say, what would you do with this hot of a knight at your house.
Can you say ADORABLE?
Kiersten wanted a picture with Mr. Grant. This little guy just loves, loves his sister! And Kiersten is such a wonderful big sister. She is always so willing to help with him, swing him, bath him, get him food............you name it she'll do it for this little dragon.
But beware he can be FIERCE!
I Love this Royal Crew........Fierce dragon and ALL!
Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!

2 comments:

EmilyHerb18 said...

your costumes are awesome. I love how you all dress up! So cute!

Susan and Don said...

Absolutely adorable! Thx for posting!