Monday, October 24, 2011

Primary Program

I just couldn't be prouder of my kids! They all did a wonderful job in the primary program. I have to mention that our primary easily has 100 plus active kids in it. And our Sunday congregation is probably an easy 250 people in it. I actually was quite off...........Brother Nelson, The First Counselor in our Bishopric, told me yesterday that there was 450 people at sacrament meeting on Sunday. There are people in the overflow area and several families in the gym each and every Sunday. So the kids were performing their parts in front of a HUGE crowd of people.
Kiersten played a violin solo, "My Heavenly Father Loves Me"
It was phenomenal..........so many people came up to either Justin, Kiersten or myself and told us how impressed they were. Mr. DeRusha was there and he came to give Kiersten a hug and tell her how wonderful she did. People are always so impressed with Kiersten's talent on the violin. She amazes me and always works on her pieces without ever being told....wither it be on the piano or the violin she is very self motivated!
Hunter had a speaking part and he said it from memory. "The scriptures also teach us that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. Moses chapter 1 verse 39 says, "For behold, this is my work and my glory- to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man."
He did a fabulous job!
Logan, along with his class, recited the 6th Article of Faith. He did great and Logan just loved all the singing!
Thanks kids for being so wonderful and always doing your very best!
Mom and Dad are so pleased with you!!
I so wish I would have taken a picture of them before church because they looked gorgeous. Kiersten had on a beautiful black, white and fuchsia dress, Hunter had on his black suit from his baptism and Logan had on a dark grey suit. They looked so sharp!

No comments: