Saturday, October 1, 2011

Not Everyone Appreciates Our Cluff Humor

So today Hunter knew I had made arraignments with Kelley, Justice's mom to have him come over to play. He didn't know the exact time, just that it would be after lunch. So he had asked me at least a dozen times in a thirty minute time span, if I had heard from Justice's mom yet.
I kept telling him, "no son not yet!"
Finally he came over to me and said mom can you text Kelley and ask when we can go get Justice.
I told him, "I just did and we are meeting her in 20 minutes."
Hunter responded with, "Well that was a waste of me talking huh?"
I quickly and harshly said, "yes it was..... so shut your mouth!"
He looked at me and we both started laughing!
Hunter said, "That was so funny mom!"
Hunter is funny to me and apparently he REALLY thought it was funny because he not only told a couple of our neighbors that story. He also felt the need to tell it to a lady who was behind us in the check out line at Walmart. She, on the other hand, did not find it so funny......she looked at me like I was a bad mom for telling my kid to "shut his mouth!" She just shook her head and didn't seem amused.
I don't get it......wasn't that funny?

No comments: