Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lazer Tag Baby

So it's no secret that we have quite a few Lazer tag guns. I just love loading up my kids and their friends and heading out to the paintball arena for some Lazer Tag!

Kiersten asked a couple of friends but they were already busy and we were running out of time to call anyone else for her. She is such a good sport and said it was just fine. I promised her we'd plan a time that a couple of her friends could play some rounds of Lazer Tag. This is Kiersten, Jarrett and Logan Hunter, Jacob and Justice

The Nelson boys have become some of our great friends. We just love these three boys and their parents are equally as great!

We grabbed some drinks, pizza and cupcakes (leftover from the Strings Halloween Party) and headed out to play!

After having a great time out at the paintball arena, it had gotten too dark but we weren't ready to quit playing so I took the kids to the Safford park where we played some more Lazer Tag.

The kids were being so good and earned a treat, so we walked to the DQ for some ice cream. I told them we had to eat cheap and everyone was okay with that. They either got dilly bars, star kisses or shared a blizzard. Everyone was so happy! I can't count the number of times the Nelson boys and my kids thanked me for taking them to play Lazer Tag. It was a fun filled night. Justin wasn't feeling that great so I dropped Mr. Grant off to him at work and he decided not to join us for the fun. Justin was in bed asleep by the time we got home, poor guy!

No comments: