Saturday, May 26, 2012

Crazy Weather

While we were in New York enjoying their abnormally warm weather....


Our kids were enjoying SNOW in Safford!
Yes it snowed in March in Safford and New York was in the 60's or 70's everyday.
We sure enjoyed the nice weather in NYC and from the looks of it our kids really enjoyed the bit of snow in Safford!



What a cute kid Logan is!
He has the best sense of humor!




I know it doesn't seem like much....
BUT...
considering it's Safford AND it was March it was a very fun surprise for Spring Break for the kids!




I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF HUNTER!!
He is so rockin' the pink hat.



Doyle and Hunter making snow/dirt angels!


When Tif sent me these pictures of the boys while we were in NYC I got really home sick for my kiddos!
I loved seeing their sweet faces.  It was like day 5 of out vacation and that's about the time I really start to miss my kids.
Thanks Tif for the pictures and for letting the boys have so much fun at your house!
They love going over to Aunt Tifie's house.



Logan, Doyle and Hunter
I love that Doyle is sweeping the snow into a pile with a broom.  I am also hoping Hunter didn't actually throw that snow ball.  If he did I never heard that story....he, he!

No comments: