Friday, May 25, 2012

He Decided On His Own!


So back in March while Justin and I were on our trip to New York City, Mr. Grant decide, all on his own, that he no longer liked diapers!!!
Both my mom and mother-in-law said he would tell them when he needed to go #2............they would put him on the toilet and just like that he would go.
Both of them never remember having a child that just decided on their own to use the toilet and actually did it with ease............guess I got lucky this time!
My mother-in-law said he insisted on wearing a pull up instead of a diaper and then after she put it on him, he pulled down his pants and peed on her floor.  He didn't want to get his pull up wet.....sorry mom!
 But great job Mr. Grant!

So once our week long trip was over, it was for sure potty training time at our house.
I wasn't looking forward to this at all but to my surprise it was SUPER EASY!
Mr. Grant was our easiest kid to potty train for sure!
He had very few accidents and it was so nice.  And it wasn't time consuming for me at all.  He knew what to do and he has an amazingly large bladder which totally helped.
Some Thomas the Train underoos made the few wet accidents he had stop almost immediately.  He did not want to get Thomas "wet"! In this picture I asked Mr. Grant to show me his new underwear and this is how he posed all on his own!  Nice one dude!
So we are officially a diaper free house...........now that money can go towards a new pair of shoes for Mom.....he, he!

No comments: