Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy, Happy Birthday Kiersten Dear


It's hard to think I have an 11 year old!  I couldn't be prouder of the young woman Kiersten is becoming.....I just wish it wasn't going by as fast!


She wanted Waffles with whipped cream and strawberries as her birthday breakfast!


She loved that I put up crate paper on her doorway!  It was a fun surprise to wake up to on her birthday!

(Kiersten, Raely, Khloe, Danika)
Because we had so much fun at Sun Splash a couple of weeks back Kiersten kept telling me that taking some friends to Sun Splash would be her dream birthday this year!  Well I am a sucker for making dreams come true, when I can afford to, so that is just what we did.  I let her invite three friends.  We decided it needed to be an even amount of people so that on the double seated rides no one would be left out.  It worked out great having four girls because there are a couple of four seated rides and they could all go together.


We stopped at the Cheesecake Factory on our way to Sun Splash....the girls were so excited about eating in such a fancy place.


Kiersten got her Oreo birthday cheesecake.....we all loved it!


Then it was off to Sun Splash for a day of FUN!


It was a great day!


We were all brave and rode the scariest ride.....can't remember the name of it but it is intense!


The girls are braver then I for sure!
I scream like a little girl.....felt like I was going to fall right out of the tube there for a minute.


That looks like one happy birthday girl!


We all had a wonderful time!  I love being with my kids and their friends.  I love acting silly with them and visiting with them about everything!  We enjoyed eating the junk food, ice cream and soda all day. Definitely couldn't eat like this every week!


11 Things I LOVE about Kiersten...
1.  Her dimple in her right cheek when she smiles.
2.  Her drive and determination to do her Best!
3.  Her concern and sympathy for others.
4.  Her example in saying her prayers....I see her every night and often catch her in the mornings on her knees in prayer.
5.  Her funny, and even air headed at times, personality.
6.  How helpful she is.......she does so much without even being asked.
7.  Her obedience and dedication......she gets up every morning and starts her music lessons (piano and violin) without being told and often when everyone else is still asleep.
8.  Her laugh.....she can get pretty giggly sometimes.
9.  Her love for her brothers.....she is a fantastic big sister!
10.  How thoughtful she is.....she is constantly leaving me thank you notes or little crafts she has made. They always make my day!
11.   Her ability to shine on stage......she loves to dance and it shows!  I love to watch her dance!


We had the bumper boats to ourselves....so the girls just had a blast!


They also played some goofy golf while I read my book.
It was a nice relaxing day for me.  I enjoyed being a kid for the day and enjoyed relaxing while reading a book and trying to get in a little more tan.


Of course we all loved playing several rounds of Laser Tag!
It was such a fun day!
We had stayed until the park closed so we spent the night in a hotel, had breakfast the next morning and then traveled home.
I am sure it's a birthday Kiersten will not forget!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....We Sure Love Our Girl!

No comments: