Friday, September 28, 2012

Moore Fun

Our friends, The Moore's came down for a visit.
We were all so excited to spend some time with them in the mountains.


This is quite the group of boys and then there is Kiersten.  She is such a trooper when we get together with the Moore's.  She was just sad Stacy didn't bring Hudson.


I just love Stacy!
I am so happy she is going to be able to stay home with little Hudson now.  I am just sad she moved to Gilbert!


Of course we played some lazer tag while enjoying the cool weather!


The mountains sure make for some great hiding spots.


Kiersten to the left hiding from Kaden on the right.
These two are so funny!  Kaden has a little crush on Kiersten and I think Kiersten is pretty okay with that!
We had a great time and I was sad it went by so fast.
We love the Moore's!

No comments: