Wednesday, September 12, 2012

After a two year wait.... (actually longer then that).......


We made it to Sun Splash!!! Can it get a little Hoot Hoot!!!


It was actually suppose to be a trip with Tif and her kids.  But the morning we were suppose to leave Tif called saying they couldn't go because Brian was sick and needed her.  I was so sad and the kids even more sad.  I gave it a seconds thought and told her well then pack your kids because I will just take them by myself.  And that is exactly what I did! 


The kids were very good for me.  I gave them a pretty good lecture about how important it was to get along and be nice since I was the only adult.  It seemed to do the trick!
We stayed two nights in a hotel so of course we found time to go to the mall.


The boys earned something from the Lego store.
They were thrilled when I actually said yes.
Hunter said, "Really?  I totally thought you were going to say no."
Guess he hears that a lot!


We enjoyed breakfast at Mimi's Cafe.
I was happy to buy breakfast because that meant we had slept in past time for breakfast at our hotel!!!



What a good group of kids!


My kids were Ecstatic about finally getting to have a day at Sun Splash!


I was pretty excited myself.  I hadn't been since college days.....so it was time!


The kids just had a blast!
They all had a buddy to stick with, but a lot of the time they all 6 hung out together.


They loved the freedom of getting to roam the park with just their buddy!


I sure love doing things with my kids!
For some time at the park Logan was my buddy because there were a couple of slides he was too short to ride on and the older kids wanted to go on those. 
I had the time of my life being a kid with Logan!  We went down slide, after slide, after slide!


We stayed at the park from 12:00 noon til 1:00 in the morning!


There was hardly anyone there in the late hours so we got to play on the bummer boats for about 30 minutes.  When we first got on them I got the boat with the most awesome sprayer.  It was like a straight shot not of this big arch stuff.  The kids feared me and yes I acted like a brat and totally killed them!!!
At the beginning we all agreed that we weren't going to squirt each other.  Yea that lasted about 5 seconds.....


Loads of Fun!


Of course we had to play some goofy golf as well.  I even got to read a book through out the day so it was a super fun filled day!


This was at like 12:00 at night....we all got a little crazy by this time!
Silly Boys!


These crazies had to join in....


The next day because the kids had behaved so well for me I surprised them with time at Jump Street before we headed home!
It was such a fun weekend!  I missed having the company of Tif but was glad their kids got to come with us!

No comments: