Monday, September 10, 2012

Where Do We Live?

For a couple weeks now Mr. Grant has been playing this "game."
He asks, "Where do we live?"
What he wants, is for me to ask him, "Where do we live?"
He responds enthusiastically, "PIMA!"

He says it so cute!

So today he asked, "Where does Walmart live?"
I told him "Safford."

So we added to our game of "Where does Mr. Grant live?" to "Where does Walmart live?"
He soon could answer with "Safford."

Then he wanted to add the question, "Where does daddy's work live?"
Soon he could answer that question with, "Safford."

We picked up Kiersten from dance at 6:30.  On the drive home he was asking me all three questions....

"Where do we live?"
"Where does Walmart live?"
"Where does daddy's work live?"

He then asked me, "Where does Kiersten live?"

So I asked him that question....as this is how the game goes.  I completely expected him to say Pima.

It was so cute I asked him, "Where does Kiersten live?"

He responded with a sure voice, 

"Kiersten lives at DANCE!"

Kiersten and I both just started laughing!  It is the sad truth.....she is at dance seven or more hours every week.  She just loves to dance! 

1 comment:

kenzie b said...

hey guys i miss you so so much!! i love you!!