Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Halloween Candy........ummmmm From Last Year!

So my kids aren't big on eating all their Halloween candy.  I let them pick a few pieces each day following Halloween.  For a few days they are all in to it but then they forget about it.  I soon move it to a safe spot so all the neighborhood kids don't have free range on the buckets of candy!
And of course I forget about it!


Just the other day Mr. Grant came to me with a mini kit kat bar and asked me to open it for him.  So I did......I figured it was from the snack drawer or something.

Then in about 2 minutes he had another mini candy bar.......I knew something was not right.  But I was busy with something so I just took the candy bar from him and he ran off in a "I don't care I'll just get more" kind of way.
The next thing I know he comes back with a hand full of suckers!  I don't have gobs of candy bars and suckers just laying around so I knew something was wrong.  I asked him to show me where he got his candy from.  He happily led me to my closet where I had hid the Halloween candy from last year!

Yep he had hit the jackpot!

And now I wonder how long he has been stealing candy from here?  Because there have been several times I have seen him with candy and thought "where in the world did you get that from?"

This year the Halloween candy is getting thrown out much sooner....LOL!

No comments: