Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Friends

We are loving getting to know our new friends, The Hughes.
We did some fun things with them over the summer like swimming at the pond.
They live right on the pond and invited us to go play with them.



This is Rhett... "surfin!"



Hunter is a great help with little Lincoln.
Little Lincoln is such a fun little guy!



Logan getting ready to swing....
I just noticed doesn't Grey Thunder look nice in the back ground?
Man I like my little car!


Hunter excited about it being his turn....



There he goes....


Kiersten handles being the only girl really well
.  It seems we always become friends with people who only have boys these days.


Nice swing sista!


Mr. Grant just loves the water!
And with as much floaty's as he has on I don't have to worry about him on bit :)



Tamra was taking this picture and was cracking us up!  Hunter wanted to try swinging with me.....we'll see if the rope holds...LOL!


And it did!
I just love acting like a kid with my kids!
I think it is really important for my kids to see me being silly and fun!
After all it comes pretty natural to me it seems!




Hunter is a wonderful big brother and Mr. Grant just loves him!
We had a fun time having a picnic and playing at the pond with our friends!
Thanks Tamra!  We just love you and can't wait to do more things with you all!

No comments: