Friday, August 24, 2012

Need a Two Year Old? Anybody?

Because I have one for sell.
Heck I might just give him away!!!

A couple of weeks ago as I was picking up the house, I could hear someone yelling for me.  

Vaguely I could hear, "Mom I got it all off!"

I go to find the source of the exclaim. 

This is what I find....



Yep Mr. Grant unrolled the entire roll of toilet paper!  He was so proud of himself for getting "it ALL off!"

  It was a full roll I know because I had just changed it.  I am, after all, the only one in this house that knows how to perform this task.  Although I have to give credit where credit is due, Justin is good about sitting a new roll of toilet paper out, just doesn't always take the time to put it on.

So the first taker gets him!!! 

Mr. Grant that is....Justin isn't for sell.  I have too many years of raising him under my belt to sell him!  LOL!


Seriously...... he is adorable!
Any takers?

2 comments:

Missus Elle said...

Awwwwww I love it!!!

Lacey said...

Yep, we will take him. In fact I believe we could take Logan too. I think Ally was trying to arrange some sort of swap at the reunion wasn't she??? Ha ha, he is too stinkin cute.