Monday, September 17, 2012

Tractor Rodeo

Well Justin took Hunter out of town on a guys trip for his birthday. Kiersten was having her birthday sleepover with her Grammy Cluff.  So that left Logan, Mr. Grant and myself all alone.  
I had seen a sign in Globe on the way home the past weekend that said "Tractor Rodeo."  I wasn't sure what it entailed but it sounded like something Mr. Grant would love.
So Saturday morning we loaded up and headed for Globe.  The Harmon's were down visiting and I had just had dinner with Stacy the night before so I invited Carson to come with the boys and I.  He is my little buddy......I just love Carson!



Mr. Grant was very excited to be going to a "Rodeo Tractor", as he would call it!


I had a pretty good crew of boys with me I must say!


Mr. Grant was so funny about his hat.  If I tried to put it on him straight he would move it.

It was a pretty hot day but I think Mr. Grant could have stayed all day watching the tractors!


It was pretty impressive to watch the equipment operators working showing their skills.


Carson seriously was a huge help with Mr. Grant......it was the cutest thing!


The boys all liked it when they lifted the big drum and had to maneuver it through the path.
They got all seriously when someone would knock off one of the tennis balls.


What a kid Carson is!
I just love visiting with him!
Thanks for coming with us!


Seriously a little stud with is hat on backwards!


All the boys enjoyed digging in the dirt!


Mr. Grant was in heaven with this little tractor bucket. 
He was never ready to leave it!


We even made some friends......this teenage boy helped me a ton with the boys and the diggers.


It was fun to spend a few hours enjoying time with my boys!



The only bad part about the tractor rodeo was there was no sitting...... you had to stand to see the event.


They had fun things for the boys to do and they loved it!


It was a fun time!
I can't even begin to count the number of times Mr. Grant has asked me to take him back to the "Rodeo Tractor!"

No comments: