Friday, October 12, 2012

Fishin' @ the pond


On Friday afternoon the kids decided to go down to the pond with our friends the Hughes and try out some fishing.


I love it that my kids don't even care if it's a tiny fish they are just thrilled to catch something.
It's a catch and release rule at the pond for now so this little guy will live to be caught another day!


He didn't even get to enjoy the taste of the worm.
Some days I feel like this little fish. 
 I work hard to get things done that I didn't even get to taste the sweetness of the day.  Makes me want to be better so I can make sure to "get the worm" in life!

Logan caught two fish in about 30 mins so he was thrilled.  Hunter and Chase had been fishing with no luck but they left early to head to the football game.
All in all it was another fun time at the pond!

No comments: