Monday, October 1, 2012

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant was surprised on his birthday with his own tractor!  Boy was he excited! In fact I think all the neighborhood boys were!


Oh how this little guy loves tractors.  He tells his dad daily that he needs to "get a trailer and get the tractor at work and bring it home!!!"


Within a few hours of receiving his birthday tractor this is what he looked like.  And yes that was the best I could get him to pose......three year old and pictures are not my favorite! :)


I believe Mr. Grant might have an accomplice in this?
I couldn't get anyone to fess up to turning on the water.  But Hunter did make a great argument about at least Mr. Grant knew what to do with a tractor and shouldn't we just be happy he is so smart.
I am thinking partners in crime!
It really didn't bother me.....we don't have a garden right now any way so it might as well be the tractor pit!
Made for some happy kids that's for sure!

No comments: