Monday, October 22, 2012

Grandpa and Grandma B

We are always full of excited when Grandma and Grandpa B come to visit!


This is all the grand kids with them!
We absolutely love Grandma and Grandpa B!
Grandpa B is such a character.  He loves to tease and joke around.  But he has a sweet heart and every time I get to see him he has at least one sweet comment to say to me.  Who wouldn't love that!  This visit he told me he thinks I just get better looking every time he sees me.  But now that I think about it, maybe he was joking........LOL!  No he really is a kind man and we all love to hear his stories of his life.
Then there is Grandma B.........to me she is the ideal grandma!  
I didn't know either of my Grandma's, they passed away before I was born.  But I would hope they were a lot like Grandma B.  She is AMAZING!!!  She has made quilts for all her great-grand children, she makes the most beautiful personalized Christmas Stockings for  each of us and every new addition and has make a ton of the Christmas decoration that hangs in my house each year.  Besides being amazingly talented in those areas, she has a heart of gold!
She is so sweet to my kids and she has those eyes that twinkle when the kids are talking to her.  I just her to pieces.  For starters, anyone that raised my wonderful mother-in-law has to be a phenomenal mother herself.  But she didn't stop there she is also a phenomenal grandma and great-grandma!
We Love you both to the moon and back!
We are so glad they were able to fly down from Utah for a visit!

No comments: