Sunday, October 28, 2012

Grammy's Halloween Party

My fabulous mother-in-law has thrown her birthday Halloween party for years now.
It is a high light of our month for sure!



We were Harry Potter characters this year.  Doesn't Hunter make the perfect Harry Potter?

Brian and Tif's family made some sweet rockers!
They are one ROCKIN' family for sure!


The Brogan's were Super Heroes.
Love that Hulk!
They are a pretty SUPER family!


Thor was guarding the witches brew........a.k.a Home made Root Beer.
I always love the dry ice effect.


Grammy and Grampy were Ruby and Max.
That's the most requested cartoon at their house.


Cameron's family is adorable!
We were so glad they came!


The Cat Soup was oh so yummy! It almost tasted like potato soup there for a minute.


I love all the details my mother-in-law goes to.  Sure makes her party amazing!


Grandparents with all their grand kids.  I didn't get a picture of Amy's family.  They were dressed up as CKC workers..........she was announcing being pregnant with baby #7.  Such a cute idea.........she had signs that said, "Bump Ahead."
Good thing Amy has built in nanny's that live right next door, that take care of her kids everyday or I would feel sorry for her.
We like those Curtis kids so were are happy about another one.


What creative costumes Kristen had this year.
I have never seen such cute cupcakes in my life!
They are defiantly a sweet family!


After everyone got pictures take and we ate dinner it was time for crafts.


The kids always look forward to what they get to make at Grammy's party.


Having fun...........especially once they knew that the container they were decorating were to hold candy in.


The kids did great making their crafts!


Grammy's candy shop did not disappoint....


I am not a kid but I LOVED this!
So you can imagine what the kids thought of it!


The kids got to fill their cute containers up with what ever candy they wanted.
Yeah she pretty much gets Grammy of the Year!


It was a great evening full of yummy food and lots of fun!
I didn't get any pictures but Grammy's Haunted House this year was To Die For!
It was scary if you ask me.  I loved getting to scare the kids............bwahahahah kind of the high light for us adults I must say!
It was through out one side of the basement and was awesome!
So grateful for my sweet mother-in-law and all the over the top things she does to make great memories for her grand children.  It's her birthday party and man does she throw an outstanding party!
Happy Birthday Mom!
We Love You and we always LOVE your party!!!

No comments: