Monday, October 1, 2012

Someone Turned Three.....LOOK OUT!!!

WOW.....it was like Mr. Grant was cursed the day he turned three.  He became a terrible three year old......what happened to my sweet little guy?


But who wouldn't love this little guy being around?


These two were my foremen for the party.....Chase and Tristen.
What is this resting on the job?


The kids got to dig in the dirt to find tools they got to keep.


All the kids enjoyed digging in the dirt!


Grant Allen, our neighbor, found his two tools and was very happy about it!


What a good looking construction crew!


17 kids (two came later) and I had a great time at Mr. Grant's party!


We had sack lunches and Gatorade for lunch....perfect for the occasion!



Mr. Grant was thrilled to have some "Big Boys" at his party!
And I was excited for the help! I bribed them with monster drinks!



Sack lunches for my workers seemed fitting.


When the kids first got to the party we let them make their own tool belts.


Even the "big boys" like that.


Hunter and Carson.....his good friend and our neighbor.


The Shupe kiddos


Melanie....one of Logan's many "girlfriends".


Mr. Grant loved the pictures of tractor I drew for him on his tool belt!  Good thing he has low standards as far as drawing goes!


Maranda and Kiersten


This picture gives you a good idea of what Mr. Grant acts like now.....


And this one gives you an even better idea!
3 Things I LOVE about Mr. Grant....
1.  His hugs......this kid will wipe all your kisses off (it's kind of his game) but he will let you hug him all day long.  He LOVES hugs!
2.  His love for his daddy!  He is a Daddy's boy for sure!
3.  His smart comments.....this kid already knows how to use his words to get what he wants in a seemingly sweet way!  One of his favorite things to say is, "But I be your best friend!" anytime he wants something from you.
He sure keeps me busy but I love being his mom!
Happy Birthday Mr. Grant!
We Love You!

No comments: