Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Kind of like JAIL!"

So at the beginning of the year I decided it was necessary to join a Crossfit gym again.  I had gotten bored with doing WOD's at home by myself and for many months didn't work out regularly.  Plus my home gym has been out of commission while we were finishing our basement.  

So I joined the Local Edge Crossfit and I love it!  Well I hate it but I love it..........any one who's done Crossfit before knows it's a love hate relationship!
  

So for the past couple of months I have been going there and subsequently so has Grant.   I generally go to the gym after taking the older kids to school.  Grant just goes with me.  The gym has a fenced in area in the corner with a few toys in it where the kids play while their parents do their WOD.  

This morning I was doing Grant's hair before we left for the gym.

 He asked me, "Where are we going?"
I said, "To the gym!' 
He replied, "We are going to JAIL!"
I said, "No not jail the GYM!"
He looked at me and said, "Well it's kind of like a jail, Mom!'

His comparison of the gym and jail just cracked me up!
I guess when you get put "behind bars" while other people are "free" it could seem like a jail.

I love this little guy!




No comments: