Monday, November 11, 2013

1st Year of Soccer!


This was Logan and Grant's first year of soccer!
 I ended up being an assistant coach to Grant's team.  Actually I think I made it to the same amount of games as the actual coach so there really was no difference.  It was fun but definitely Grant was not ready for soccer.  He did not care for all that running!!!



Logan on the other hand LOVED it!!!  I mean this boy lived, slept and dreamt of soccer!  His favorite days were the ones when he had soccer practice and of course Saturdays could not come around fast enough!
It was so fun to watch him play.  And come to find out he is extremely good at soccer!!  Especially considering  he'd never played before.  We had so many people tell us how good Logan was.  I think this might be his sport!  I am excited about that because I love soccer as well.  I grew up playing soccer and even made all stars several years!  



I can't wait for next years soccer season!   Pretty sure it will just be Logan playing……..Grant needs to get a little older before I'll be willing to let him try it again.
Hunter already decided soccer is not for him…….he is excited to try basketball this year though.  He'll for sure be the shortest kid on his team but maybe that will let him weave through people better who knows.

No comments: