Friday, November 8, 2013

Lion King Surprise


I was excited to see that Disney's Broadway show, The Lion King, would be playing while we were in Mesa for Kiersten's dance competition.  Justin gave me the okay to surprise the kids with tickets to see it.  They couldn't remember watching the movie, so I had them watch it on our drive to Mesa.


They LOVED it!!!!  We had great seats which to me makes all the different in the world when it come to a Broadway show.


Thanks Justin for letting us do something so fun!  I wish Justin would have came but he didn't feel like spending his weekend watching dance even if it involved tickets to The Lion King.


So Friday night before Kiersten's competition we went to Gammage Auditorium and watched the show.


What beautiful kids we have!  The were all so impressed with the costumes, singing and the whole experience!


I am so glad Kiersten is in company dance, even though it is a huge commitment on a weekly basis.  It does give us opportunities to break away from typical life and get out of town, so for that I will forever be grateful!!
My 7 month pregnant body even survived all that sitting….hahaha!


Loved having the boys come with us this time!
Thank Justin for letting us go!  We missed you though! 

No comments: