Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


We had thought about going camping for the Thanksgiving Weekend.  We wanted to go someplace we could ride quads and the rhino.  But it ended up that I didn't get it all organized so of course we didn't end up doing that.  If I don't do 90% of the prep work for outings, we just don't go.
So we ended up eating at Justin's parents house, which was great.  I just felt bad because I didn't cook the turkey for them like I have for the past several years because I thought we'd be gone.  I ended up not cooking anything because going out there was so last minute.  Kiersten and I didn't even participate in the Turkey Trot, so it felt like an off Thanksgiving!


It was nice to sleep in for once on Thanksgiving and to be surprised with this fun breakfast!


Kiersten made these fun fruit turkeys for everyone to go with the homemade cinnamon rolls Kiersten and I had made the day before.  What a great daughter she is!

The boys all enjoyed the long lasting tradition of shooting guns on Thanksgiving!
Pictures to come…….

No comments: