Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mission Impossible Party

I have to say I love birthday parties, well let me rephrase that I love themed birthday parties.  It's just how my brain works………I can go crazy with themes!
So Logan's Mission Impossible Lazer Gun Party was super fun to plan and have.  From the invitations to the actual party!


What a stud my Special Agent is!!!  Doesn't he look official!



I love how his invitations turned out!
He was super excited about this party!



Thanks to my cousin Alison's idea we had a donut cake.



Seriously a great idea!
Who doesn't like donuts better than cake?
Looks pretty cool too!



When the boys all first arrived we had them go through a "red laser" obstacle as part of their special agent training program.



They were so excited to weave through the red "lasers".



Looks like they are having fun!  Really great secret agents we had!


My Special Agent looks like one happy birthday boy!



We thought why not load these boys full of sugar right at the beginning of the party!  Yes I am crazy like that.  So we started with donut cake first!  Logan had Carter, Rhett, Blake, Gavin, Colton, Nathan, Walker, Jace, Ryker and of course Hunter, Grant and Kiersten.


Let the fun begin!


Why not do presents next?
Ya we did!




The party was suppose to be held out at the Safford Paint Ball Course, following the cake and presents.  But as luck would have it we were having a super cold storm.  It had been raining and freezing cold for two days and Saturday was not different.  I was really getting worried that I would be having all these boys playing lazer tag through out my house. 
But in my determination to not have my house torn apart, I thought of Bingham Transfer ware house.  So I gave my good friend Steph a call and her hubby, Jeremy came through.  Not only did he save my house from utter distraction but he saved my nerves as well!!!

To make the party even more fun we borrowed my sister in laws 15 passenger van so all the boys could ride together.  Plus it just added to our Special agent theme!
The boys thought the van was awesome!



The wear house was seriously the perfect place for this party.  It could not have been better and my kids actually liked it better then the paint ball course they said.  Hunter was excited that I let him invite Austen Ashby to come.  They are such good friends and we just love Austen!



This is not a good picture but check out how perfect the wear house was!!!


So Logan's Mission Impossible Party ended up being wonderful!!!  The boys played lazer guns for about 1 1/2 hours, we ate pizza and had soda.  They all could have played longer but I had told their parents that we would be home around 6:00  I let them play up until 6:00 but then I told them we just had to go.  
I was so very grateful Jeremy let us use his wear house!!!  They party would not have been as fun in my house and I would have been a crazy lady when it was over.
The party was so much fun Hunter told me he wants a party just like it next year for his birthday and that he really wants to do it at Jeremy's wear house!!!

No comments: