Friday, November 29, 2013

First Time For Everything!

Kiersten really wanted to take pictures with my pregnant belly.  I've never taken maternity pictures of myself before but since this is my last time being pregnant I figured why not.  
Kiersten was super excited to have these pictures and I am glad she talked me into it.


They turned out great I think!
I am a little over 7 months pregnant in these pictures.


Our last family picture before we meet our new addition.  We are all excited to see if it's a boy or girl!!! I have thought it was a girl the entire pregnancy because it feels more like my pregnancy with Kiersten than with the boys.  About 7 weeks and we should know………YAY!


Look at the expressions on my kids faces…..
I'd say I have some pretty excited kids!  This little spirit that is soon to join our family sure is going to be loved!


Justin loves newborns which is super nice!  Now I just wish he only worked 40 hours a week….hahaha.  But at least I do know when he is home he'll be happy to help take care of the new baby.  I am so excited to find out if we'll get our little "book end."
We will be happy with a boy as well, but it really would be a dream come true to finish our family with a girl.  Not sure our bank account can handle a baby girl but it's like I tell Justin, if Heavenly Father sends us a girl then Justin was meant to find the money to clothe her cute.  Hehehe…..

No comments: