Friday, February 7, 2014

Can't Believe...

Our Ella Jane is one month old already!!


She is such a fun baby!  
We are so glad she isn't colicky like the first three of our kids were.  In just the past couple of days she has started smiling a little when you talk to her.  It just melts my heart!
So far she's sleeping pretty good for a one month old......she gets up every 2-3 hours but always goes back to sleep for us......thank heavens!!
The month has gone by so fast.  I just can't imagine our lives without this sweet spirit in our home.  The kids are all so helpful with her.....it's so nice!
It has been hard not going places.  You get cabin fever pretty easy.  But i keep telling myself cabin fever is easier to have than  a sick baby!  Seems like everyone is sick with something right now.  I've never had a winter baby and it definitely makes me more cautious! 

No comments: