Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gilbert Temple Open House


We were super excited to be able to travel down to Gilbert to go through the Gilbert Temple Open House!


It was such a gorgeous temple!  Ella was a complete angel and slept through the whole experience!


The kids were in awe of the HUGE chandelier in the Celestial room.  We were told it is the 2nd largest chandelier in the world!  It was truly gorgeous!


We were got our tour we were walking with an older couple.  They were not of our faith and had lots of questions.  It was great to share our knowledge and love of the temple with them.  The husband commented several times on how well behaved our kids were.  He was so impressed that 5 kids would be good for that long of a tour.


I am so grateful we were able to attend the open house.  It was a sweet experience to be in the temple with my completed family!


I am grateful for my testimony of the importance of temples.  I know that Heavenly Father's plan of happiness is real and that the sealing powers that take place in the temple binds our families together forever!  I am so thankful to know this.  What comfort it brings, plus it increases my desire to try my best and to be kind to my family members.  I know that God lives and that he loves us.  He knows us by name and on a very personal level.  He cares about all aspects of our lives and he wants to hear from us everyday......even about the little things.  I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ and for the atonement that allows me to be forgiven.  I know that the Savior will make up the difference for us when we are trying our best my fail short.  I am so grateful for his comfort and companionship in my life!  I am very grateful to be blessed with such a wonderful family!  I love Justin and all my kids with my whole heart!

No comments: