Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


This was a very special Valentine's Day for me!  Simply because my family is complete with our new little Ella Jane!


I didn't hear one complaint when I told the kids we were doing a Valentine photo shoot.


Kiersten is so attached to this little baby!
Ella really is a lucky baby to grow up with such a wonderful older sister.  Kiersten can't wait til Ella is a couple of months older and she can start taking her out in the play house for play dates!


I don't think it's ever going to get old buying girl things!
I Love My Life……….it may look boring and simple to most.  But that's okay with me!
I love being a mom!
These 5 kids and Justin are my world!
I look forward to all the stages of life and getting to experience them with my sweet little family.  Of course our extended family is a close second!  We sure have been blessed with wonderful families!
I make plenty of mistakes as a mom but one thing I hope my kids know without a doubt how much I love them and how proud I am to be their mom!

No comments: