Sunday, February 23, 2014

Showstoppers Dance Competition

Kiersten attended the Showstoppers Dance Competition in Gilbert this weekend.  I was sad it was the first competition I have missed.  But it was a quick one day thing and I didn't want to take Ella out around a lot of people yet.  So Justin took her and Hunter for the day.  
I heard they had a great day!


Kiersten's group did 3 dances and won 1, 2, and 3 for them.  She was really excited about that!
She was also excited she got to bring one of the trophies home with her for a few days.  Kiersten is always so sweet and lets other girls, who are more dominating then her take the trophy.  She won't speak up and never wants to make a big deal about it.  Even though she always wishes she got to take one home.

So she was really excited to show me one of their trophies!


I really love watching Kiersten dance!  She is so talented and such an amazing performer!!!

No comments: