Friday, July 4, 2014

God Bless America

We were so excited that Quincy, Gloria, Avery, Lola, Warner, and Grammy and Grampy Boswell join us in Pinetop for the 4th of July weekend!


Kiersten made these cute fruit kabobs.


Warner is such a cutie.... hard to believe he is already ONE!


Avery being just as sassy as ever!
Love her!


What a good looking group of kids we have!


I am so grateful for the freedoms that we enjoy!  I'm so thankful for the men and women in the Armed Forces.  They sacrifice so much to protect our freedoms!


Love all these kids in their red, white and blue!
We are missing Warner.... he went with Gloria to the store.


The kids loved having cousins come and visit us!


My two bookend girls!  It was the perfect way to start and end our family!


I love Justin and my kids so much!
They all exhaust me but they are the center of my world and I am so thankful to get to make this life journey with each of them!


Beautiful Kiersten 12 years old
Adorable Ella Jane 6 months old


Ella Jane LOVES her Grammy Boswell!


But Grammy Boswell loves Ella more!
Grampy was the one making Ella smile in this pic!

No comments: