Sunday, July 20, 2014

Turning 37 Wasn't so Bad After All!


I really don't like getting older.... it's hard on the body!  But these crazy kids keep me feeling young! 
The kids wanted to have a wienie roast for my birthday and so that's just what we did!


The kids had Tyler and Jenny come as well to make it a real party!



The kids all carver sticks to roast the hot dogs on.... they had fun doing that!


Then we had s'mores!
Great birthday when you get to make s'mores over an open fire!!!
Reminds me of my friend Stacy Smith, she made the "perfect s'mores" back in high school. 
 It was an art form!


The kids were so sweet and made a scavenger hunt for me and it ending at a tree.  On the tree was this necklace!  Isn't it pretty!  It has the birthstones of all 5 kids on it! I LOVE IT!!!
They made my day really special for sure!
Gloria even called and sang Happy Birthday to me in her totally off key way..... it really made my birthday complete and made me laugh!  Love that Gloria!

No comments: